Cannon Hill Baptist church

History of the Church
⦁ Birkdale Baptist Church and Cannon Hill Baptist Church are churches in partnership.  They combined in July 2013 to seek to advance God’s work in both their neighbourhoods.
⦁ The Cannon Hill Baptist Church began as a sunday school planted from Norman Park in 1957.
⦁ It purchased land on Richmond road in 1962 and the Sunday School began operating out of two construction sheds on the site soon after.
⦁ The Church was built in 1964 and has operated on this site since.
⦁ In 1967, a manse was added to the site followed by several other ministry buildings in subsequent years.
⦁ Cannon Hill has long provided support for the Cannon Hill community and its residents. Currently, it runs a fortnightly food bank agency that services the Cannon Hilll area.
⦁ Morning services operate Each Sunday at 9:30am.

51